[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:14:38 IST 2009

[satire]

clap clap clap clap

thanks. what a balanced view you have written. that was very enlightening as
hinduism is/out to be.

because i had thought hinduism was the hari krishnas, kamasutras, ajantas,
temple prostitution and naked fakirs. . in addition to the baniyas fleecing
people and tribals dancing around fires. and who wants to wait for houris
anyway. when you have the jantar mantar.

i like saffron. we use it in cooking. and we have it when we return from
bombing the americans. as you predicted rightly, hindus are next as youve
gotten a taste. ie if you harrass the locals too much and we start getting
complaints, we are coming from across the northwest as is the custom for a a
few thousand years.  what makes u even think you can win or even hold out
for one second.

namaste
stay safe

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:01 AM, chanchal malviya <chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com