[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:17:12 IST 2009

Dear chanchal,

I think you forgot to mention that modern chemistry has its roots in Arabia,
so does the understanding of modern geography especially for sailors from
which thales borrowed was of semetic origin.

since, you are close to hindutva vadis, kindly tell us why VHP leader ashok
singhal is mostly in america and uk -- what is his business there if as you
say that hindutva vadis are internalising their struggle here?

it is easier to get votes by fanning out faith-based issues but in that
process one ends up cheating their personal gods, if you know what i mean.
it is shame that you are accusing one whole community because some
criminals, some shrewd individuals on some innocent. if we go by how you are
describing these acts, then gujarat riots, kandhamal was planned by the
hindus and whole of hindu community is responsible for that. but we dont do
so because a large number of hindus do not want to be a part of these acts
-- they want to carry on with their daily lives, even if it is mundane. i
dont see your ideas being different from that of al-qaeda.

-anupam