[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

Vedavati Jogi vedavati_jogi at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 14:20:46 IST 2009

muslims & hindus need not have to attack eachother. they have been living together in this country since last 1000 years.
but i sincerely feel that both should attack sickulars like arundhati roy, tista, left parties and many more,
throw them out of this country (along with gandhian and nehruvian models of secularism)
without which true secularism will not be restored
vedavati