[Reader-list] Olive Ridley Turtles

Jeebesh jeebesh at sarai.net
Thu May 7 19:30:16 IST 2009

 From Greenpeace.

I just heard from Greenpeace today explaining why they have to stop
and catch their breath in the campaign to save endangered Olive Ridley
Turtles from the Tatas’ destructive port in Dhamra.

They’ve got a video that packs in all the blood, sweat and tears that
115,000 Tata customers like myself have put into this campaign for
over a year.

I’m not telling you what I think of this video, I just want you to
watch it for yourself.

Just click here to take a look.

shabnam hashmi.

PS:Oh, we’re also planning to make this the Most Viewed video on
YouTube India today, before midnight, so Mr. Ratan Tata knows how many
of his own customers have watched it! That will only happen if you
view it too.