[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:58:14 IST 2009

dear kshmendra,

i would not have taken chanchal's name in the mail if it were your comments.
in case if there is any miscommunication on my part, i apologise. but yes
that mail was written in a fit of rage and frustration. and yes i have every
right to say which topic should be discussed in this reader's list as i am a
reader. i welcome moderator's intervention.

besides that i have nothing much to say. i said what i could what i am
capable of. enough has been said. bipin went overboard saying things against
safdar hashmi, which was very very unfortunate. i never thought someone
could stoop to such levels. so you can at least forgive for making any
intentional/unintentional attack on you. i guess you can.

with regards and apologies
anupam