[Reader-list] Happy Sunday :) Library and Garbage bins

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 19:03:05 IST 2009

Anupam
Delightful 'strip'. Thanks

Rakesh
Public libraries would serve an excellent purpose. The poor and homeless could find temporary refuge in them, getting shielded from the cold and protected from heat.

Only problem in that might be along the lines of the news story "US library bans 'offensive bodily odours' from entering!" http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20090415/959/tod-us-library-bans-offensive-bodily-odo.html

Wonder how 'library going elite' (for elite they would be in comparison) would react to the poor and homeless in the 'public space' of a public library

Kshmendra