[Reader-list] newsprint and quota system.

Rajen Uppinangadi rajen882uppinangadi at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:51:11 IST 2009

Dear Anupam,

 in some posts you were chastising me that you are a journalist, you are
widely traveled and are in touch with ground realities, but this post of
yours on news print allows you to be rip wan wrinkle in time wrap, any way
for the comments that you made about me , about Varuns sayings, it was facts
that was posted, as only channel not to carry the clarification by the daily
telegraph was ibnnews. I do not expect you to apologize because with the
modern journalists it is well known fact that they hardly have the morals or
ethics to apologize when they are wrong and caught with pants down.!

Regards,
Rajen.