[Reader-list] APJ letter

Vedavati Jogi vedavati_jogi at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 16:40:55 IST 2009

dear rakesh,

when bjp sanctions money for 'modernization' of madarassa it shows that they are not looking upon muslims as vote banks. more than anything else muslims in india need that.

secondly i agree all terrorists are not Muslims but at present india is facing problems because of muslim terrorists only. hence i would like to talk about them only. because i am a narrow minded nationalist.

thirdly, if 'self protection' is the act of fanaticism then i must say all hindus need to be fanatics otherwise they will meet the same fate of 1947 refugees or kashmiri pandits.
i am sorry to say so but secular  ideas spread by you people (and which find their origin in gandhian philosophy) are extremely dangerous for hindus..

indian army is working in absolutely adverse condition - they have to constantly face humiliation at the hands og humanrights activists  and on top of that if they have to feed 'biryani' to terrorists who have occupied charare sharif then in enraged state of mind few cases of 'bad behaviour' mentioned by you may be possible. because army men are also human beings.
ofcourse these cases have to be dealt with iron hands. but at the same time i am sure many stories must have  been blown out of proportion.

last but not least being a true and gandhian hindu  'agar shatru ka dil bhi aap pyar se jeetana chahate hai' then why don't you go to swat valley and try to win the  hearts of
talibanis?

vedavati