[Reader-list] In sheer bad taste.?

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:30:44 IST 2009

Dear all

Rajen jee also forgot to mention that like the Malegaon blast case, no case
has been proved against any of the accused right from the 2003 Mulund blasts
case uptil the 2008 Guwahati blasts case. And therefore it's wrong to always
accuse even a section of the Muslims as being anti-nationals, when nothing
has been proved in any of these cases.

And please folks! If you wish to say that the law doesn't work for Muslims
but works for Hindus, then I can only sympathise with you.

It's indeed interesting that Rajen jee is so close to Karkare jee that he
can understand what may have gone in Karkare's mind. I would be very happy
if he can also explain what is going on in the minds of those close to power
corridors as well. That would be useful as fodder cake for our media and for
the nation's cause as well, both from the nationalist and the humanist point
of view.

Regards

Rakesh