[Reader-list] Arundhati Roy in Karachi

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:56:27 IST 2009

Dear Shuddha ,

Is Indian army controlled by Let ? Have not some lunatic Islamic fanatics of
Indian army joined Let ?

Does it amount to a general statement ?

Aran - Dhat -Teri -Ki Roys statement of RSS is pathetic and whosover
supports that , i pity that intelligence.

Yes , i would spell her as I wish .......i usually misspell "dustbins"

Pawan