[Reader-list] CONGRESSULATIONS

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Sun May 17 12:42:16 IST 2009

Congratulations to Congress. Well done Manmohansingh, Sonia, Rahul.

Manmohanji, without electing as MP you made history to be PM again from back door. Perhaps voter like your generosity, honesty, simplicity (which is lacking in most of the politician) leads to the victory path. Now you have got golden chance to prove yourself as stronger PM which was shown by you in only case of nuclear agreement. Also its golden chance for you to keep Chidambaram and Pawar out of finance and agricultural ministry as they were totally failure in this front and allowed to increase prices of essential commodity for their selfish motto. It is little wonder also that voter, even poor voter has not considered this point while voting. It is good fortune and stars for congress. Good Luck.

Congrats Soniaji and your team, backdoor strategists for this victory. However, it is lollipop and even you have not expected such huge win this time as well as in 2004 also. Both win proved very lucky for you and this time you are free to work on real development work without hindrance and pressure tactics from allies.

Congrats Rahulji. Youth people has massly voted to your youth appeal. This is the real reason for congress win. Since it was direct comparison with 80 year old Advani. Keep it up. Grab this golden opportunity with some real developmental work to carry out instead of going to the vote bank politics.

Consolation to Advani. You are very good person, good at heart but late in your mission. Your age was the biggest hindrance and did not get mass appeal against youth. BJP should rethink and encourage youth. Also people want BJP to do constructive opposition role, which was lacking many cases last time and this is one reason for you to voted out. This is punishment for you. So perform the constructive opposition role and you will be benefited definitely in the near future.

Consolation to Communists. Its real time to retrospect communists themselves and think on the direction of real development and come out of their labor union politics, naxalites backing, US hatred (I am not saying US is right all the way, but what is their good we must adopt it), unnecessary minority appeasement.

I salute voter, who shown great maturity by electing one of the national party for steady and healthy progress. Voters has experienced two coalition rule of NDA and UPA and noticed regional/left parties behavior and made up their mind this time to limit the regional parties. Congratulation to voter by diminishing regional party and stop them taking undue advantage by pressure tactics from politics and by that way saved the huge money which was wasted by horse trading.

UP and Bihar voters shown real maturity this time and they cut down all criminal MPs were there in last tenure. They did not got permission to contest the election and all have came up with their wives to contest, but they all were defeated this time. This is the real difference what we need and I am sure UP and Bihar will be on the track of development in the very near future.

thanks
BIPIN

N.B Could not trace congress mail address. If anyone can give please inform me.