[Reader-list] a tiger died

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:00:09 IST 2009

I chose to shoot the tiger. It was troubling me for last few weeks. I chose
because I did not have any other option. I mean, come on, I am a man and he
was a tiger. He said he would live in the jungle and hunt. But I wanted to
enter the jungle, because I also loved the jungle in my own way. But the
tiger always loved hunting and killing other animals. I could do with plants
and fruits. The tiger could not. The tiger was my enemy out and out because
he was the enemy of all the peace loving animals who fed on grass, fruits
and plants, except for a few, who just wanted to thrive on meat. I loved
fruits and plants, therefore I killed the tiger. End of the matter.