[Reader-list] Election Forecast

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 21 12:11:48 IST 2009

Is the strong unity of sikhs and Muslims the reason for distrust? Communal behaviour can at times be hazardous and has to be permiable to outside for more trust(crimes against women or people are less reported or recognised, leave alone approach outside world), there are good aspects of brother feelings. This is visible if there is positive and humane treatment meeted out to everybody. As regards suspicion many classes of Hindus too stay together and some used to claim at a certain peiod of time that they were not Hindus at all! Let us chalk a long list of such Marwaris, and other sects which give preference to own clan, Biharis, Baniyas, Brmhins etc and then the components and limits of exclusion. It would be fun, and then we can make more precise attacks, though generalised and made of suspicion alone, but more effective! They raped our sisters. We raped theirs as well!