[Reader-list] Election Forecast

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:46:23 IST 2009

Dear Rajendra,

I think you live in constant paranoia which makes you say stuff like this.
But please do not impose it on other readers here at least. Why do hindus
have to get united to battle communalism? would that not be a contradiction?
We already have an existing set to contain such evils such as fanactism. in
this united stand, there are people who are working towards it from all the
faiths, castes and colours. by simply getting on to this minority-majority
discourse, you are not solving this issue. you are making all of us
uncomfortable. i didnt even want to say anything to vedavati jee for posting
such a ridiculous comment about hindus being united. my religion is personal
and i want it that way. you guys have really gone overboard.

india is a multi-racial, multi-ethnic country. you can keep problematising,
you will only find more discontent. its a prayer that please stop this
hindu-muslim thing on this reader's list. please be more objective in our
approach.

thanks anupam