[Reader-list] Reservation for any caste, faith or community., is it rule od laws in democratic life.?

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:03:04 IST 2009

Dear all,
    when we say all are human beings first, how is it that in rule of laws
in action needs to be special to some and be discriminatory to others as we
talk of extending the benefits of good education, health care and potable
water etc.?In governance to be fair, the religion has no place at all, as it
is the private domain of individuals.

Regards,

  Rajen.

--