[Reader-list] Giving money to any individual student based on faith, caste, is it correct in rule of laws, in democra

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:38:31 IST 2009

Dear Sir

Please express your views and then I make my own judgement. If my judgement
is flawed or based on wrong rationale please mention it. I am not here to
agree to or not to disagree on someone's views. I express my view, and try
to listen to others. I may be wrong so I listen to others too.

After all, if one has formed a pre-conceived view, what is the use of a
discussion?

Regards

Rakesh