[Reader-list] Things are changing

Priya Sen senpriya at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:40:49 IST 2009

Dear Jeebesh,

Thanks for underscoring this moment. It did feel significant for all
the reasons you wrote about. Such times are rarely articulated or seen
as the markers we need to look out for - to look forward to, and be
encouraged by. So much better than becoming cynical and losing the
very things that are required in order to live creative lives, or
creatively live life. ..

Parismita's book release had a wonderful sense of ease about it, that
the genuine and quiet encouragement from her peers also made possible.
And I really hope you're right when you say 'things maybe changing'!
It will make all the difference!

Bestest,

Priya