[Reader-list] fwd: Environment Sustainability Leadership Program, Bombay

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Wed May 27 11:28:22 IST 2009

Subject:
Environment Sustainability Leadership Program, June 12, Bombay
From:
Chandni Parekh <chandni.parekh at gmail.com>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 15:50:12 +0530

To:
undisclosed-recipients:;

Excerpts from the post by British Council:

We are excited to invite you to participate in our Environment
Sustainability Leadership Program (ESLP) - a Climate Change-training
program for Civil Society. This program equips people with inspiring and
comprehensive tools for the spreading the critical message of climate
change.

Our one-day interactive workshop is split into two sessions. The first
session explores the science and impacts of climate change, with
particular focus on Indian impacts. The second session will be led by
experts in the various environmental fields and will focus on solutions.
The materials presented at the workshop will be provided for you to take
with you and use in your personal campaign to educate people.

Date- Friday 12th June 2009

Time- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM

Details:

http://chandni.posterous.com/environment-sustainability-leadership-program