[Reader-list] Sound Reasons t0 : Release party and Listening session

ish at sarai.net ish at sarai.net
Thu May 28 13:35:37 IST 2009

'Sound Reasons' Listening session and launch

Would like to to invite all those sonically inclined for a Listening
Session and the release party of 'Sound Reasons t0' followed up by live and
DJ sets by Audio Pervert and ISh . We will also showcase works by monoton,
diF, SoundSkill,edGeCut, 4th world Orchestra and da-Saz. The Sound Reasons
CDs will be Available at the Venue

The Sonic Sessions will start from 7pm onwards on Saturday 30 may, 2009
(at) Sarai, 29 Rajpur Road, Civil Lines

read more in detail and listen in at

http://soundreasons.in

Sound reasons 't0'  +++++
This compilation has been put together to linearly construct 'sonic spaces'
we inhabit, and the moods these sounds subject us to. The omnipresent
nature of sound involves us in a continuous engagement with the objective
world; 'in music' we connect to the subjective self and the sonic universe
that surrounds us.
It is via these two perceptions that these tracks have been woven together,
using field recordings and musical composition, where one suggests and
leads the other.

Compiled by ISh and produced at the Sarai media lab

best

ISh