[Reader-list] Free Webinar on Trauma Healing of Genocide Survivors, Nov 5 and 10

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:01:52 IST 2009

Details at http://bit.ly/4wuB8Y

From: Sachi Maniar

From: mtpCare <care at movingtowardspeace.com>
Subject: You're Invited to a Free Webinar. New Paradigms of Hope and Healing
for our Children, Ourselves, and our World.

You're invited to join Dr. Lori Leyden, founder of The Grace Process
International (TGPI) and Christopher Lowman, founder of Moving Toward Peace,
for an enlightening and inspiring presentation about their recent success
with trauma healing and heart-centered leadership training for orphaned
genocide survivors in Rwanda. Time will be allotted for Q&A.

*Webinar 1 *
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009
Time: 6p - 7p PST / 9p - 10p EST
Reserve your seat now:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/686660609<http://movingtowardspeace.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1338f8c9341d1b395b49e333a&id=d664522efa&e=711c7746c6>

*Webinar 2*
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Time: 3p - 4p PST / 6p - 7p EST
Reserve your seat now:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/<http://movingtowardspeace.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1338f8c9341d1b395b49e333a&id=2eab16a77b&e=711c7746c6>
register/792380864<http://movingtowardspeace.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1338f8c9341d1b395b49e333a&id=12800e2cc7&e=711c7746c6>

This year TGPI took its largest team of 4 volunteer trauma experts and has
made substantial progress with several hundred orphans, including training
150 leaders. Their goal is to hone a replicable and scalable model that
other war-torn nations can implement.