[Reader-list] 'What Is Eve Teasing?' - Opinion Poll Results

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 20:07:45 IST 2009

Sorry Chandni, forgot to mention that. This is what you typed:

*Rakesh, I believe the factors that could be taken into account when
determining if a situation is harassment are whether someone has the freedom
to act, feels comfortable, and is in an equal situation of power.*

My difference is that I believe the women have the freedom to act, though I
agree they may not be in a position of power, to ensure what they want gets
done. Still they have freedom to act(to stop eve teasing). And they don't do
that. And so don't others, including those who have freedom and power as
well.

Rakesh