[Reader-list] Another life claimed by PMO.

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 6 03:28:46 IST 2009

Thanks for your concerns Mr Mallick,
Agreed, the PMo which has been defending every other recklessness of the people indulged in calling themselves the Union of India.
Neither prosecutable, nor accountable, PMO.
But this is not the first incident that concerns recklessness and getting away as U wisely pointed at, of, Security guards...............
And guess why nothing is done to them. To boost up their this bulsh** moral. So that President's guards secure a promise of endless orgy.....................
& I do not expect the PMO to meet justice either. I just state these mechanisms must be protested against these soldiers, instruments, who carry the masts and justify each illegal encounter................................................... Seeming too Hard, Mr Mallick.

Ok let me share with you a story. I travel by Delhi Metro guarded by notorious CISF, why notorious, many of them have been posted at the IGI before even CISF was mobilised at metro, and are notorious there. So far, so good.
They often have their own duty-related or allowance related problems. Do you know what order is given to give them the chivalry and make them happy,
Search every bag, hard(instead of thoroughly). These men have all sorts of Defences to their rescue, mostly the hard hours of work, and have been often intercepted on the wrong foot, mainly a couple of senior inspectors. I marvel at the kuch nahin ho sakta attitude and only offer this that the roads of delhi have been rather kind for them.

Subhrodip.