[Reader-list] Call for Writers

nilankur nilankur at cultureunplugged.com
Wed Nov 11 14:24:05 IST 2009

Dear Group

To you, is it a bliss to meditatively write and move spirit/
consciousness of the audience? Do you love to focus on subjects such
as films/media, consciousness, culture/society, identity? Do you write
in the style where profundity meets simplicity of expression?

Our wish is to adopt a voice that is: Mature, Noble, Pragmatic, Frank,
Fearless, Fresh; truth-seeking, expansive & inclusive, sharp- focused,
thoughtful & sensitive – holding compassionate viewpoint of humanity
and disparate cultures. We have launched an online venue with weekly
blog catering to our primary audience – film-makers, film-lovers,
conscious creatives/citizens.

Through this effort, we are not just building a platform/structure
that simply publishes content, but one that raises consciousness of
film-makers and unites people through their spirit. We are looking for
writers who wish to blog and engage with global audience in a dialogue
through this online platform. These opportunities are for freelance
contributions which can commence now. Compensation is based on
experties/experience and efforts required.

If you have experience as film/media critic, social scientist,
cultural anthropologist, or editorial journalist, we wish to know you.

To learn about us, please visit -  http://www.cultureunplugged.com/filmedia/truthSeekers.php

Please email us your profile/interest/samples at : nilankur at cultureunplugged.com

In respect of time, we will contact you if we find your profile/
expectation a fit.

We thank you for your attention.

nilankur
'frame voice. find vigor'