[Reader-list] Blowup Delhi : A Photographic Street Intervention

Akshay akshaym at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:56:59 IST 2009

6 NOVEMBER, CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI

[image: BLOWUP]<http://blindboys.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/BLOWUP.jpg>

After it’s Success in *Bangalore <http://blindboys.org/blog/?p=131>* and *
Paris <http://blindboys.org/blog/?p=191>*, we turn our eyes on *Delhi*

Blow.up is an exercise bringing photography to the streets.

Life is on display on the street — people walk, sit, stand, sleep, drive,
drink, eat, piss, talk, mingle, fight, and love. The street is where groups
collide and where people live and die and where all of society mixes with
trash, smog, sewage, and the pulsating sounds of traffic.

We’ve put together a bunch of our pictures and will be bringing them to you,
where you’re standing, on the street — where they’re easy to see:

On sidewalks and in alleys. Next to coffee shops and streetside panwallas.
On postboxes and on blank walls. In between advertisements and PG
accomodations. We’ll be standing there.

*RSVP ON FACEBOOK<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173864922746&ref=mf#/event.php?eid=173864922746&ref=nf>
*

Can we contribute ?

Of course you can – firstly if you think this is cool – spread the word. If
you want to submit or  help us print, design and plaster – write to us on *
blindboys at gmail.com*

Lastly you can help by coming and taking a look of course.

--
Akshay Mahajan
Photojournalist.

http://www.akshayphoto.com   |   http://blindboys.org  |