[Reader-list] Some interesting thoughts on ISlamic terror.

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 17 00:41:47 IST 2009

Interestingly, we talk of seperatism, and terror alike sometimes. PArdon for being rrather simplistic but I'll leave this topic open for everyone who is interested especially my friend KK. How is terror being sponsored, or where from is terror coming. We too have Raw. India, the origin is not just Islamic states:
a> The AFGAN extremists who have more grievance actually than Islam alone, this strarts from times of cold war (finally Mir never came to forefront, ever again) which makes Afganistan a backward region in the world left on it's own and hardly studied.  These people have very violent culture and the blood of Barbaric tribes, living on loot.

b>  A few Oil producing nations which were the reactionary rich Oilfield owners and other Dons invested in such trade including our very own D- Company.

Geographically remarkably china is as much viable as India and definitely more than Australia, and these people have more rasons for chinese and US coming together..... But how can they annoy the supplier of Arms? Chineese have kept strange equations with whole world.... We on the other hand are influencable and volatile. Looters have sustained themselves but what finances the arms? The trade across POK-India. KAshmir is the place where the pak rupee is accepted as well. The mode of attacks in kashmir is politically very different from the attack in Mumbai. The latter was essentially economic. Muslims of India have nothing much do woth it except sometimes some of them join in. That may be pardoned beacuse Individuals tend to join in. Why do we not have clear cut policies at first stand while dealing with any region. Why are we more vulnerable than the chineese. Cant blame Islam, much can we. Rather it is the violent movements in the society itself,
 more clearly the mass which is robbed not only of corporal freedom but also of Expression. In Up, for example Headmen keep tigers as pets, in Delhi itself, women are kept as mortgage...  To illustratewho is worse hit: US or INDIA?  On a very differnt note, before the Recession, as a matter of fact after it, now I find two major things increasing Terror and US....  Last point if we do not treat terror very differently what is the percentage of muslim criminals to entrie criminals..........
Why do we need to Upift a society in a non interfering,class structure preserving way. Isn't ISLAMIC TERROR POLEMICS.

I have very high ambitions, ecpect additions, corrections and Comments. Welcome.