[Reader-list] 'Going Muslim' - America after Fort Hood.

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:00:10 IST 2009

Dear KK,

Following your logic, I have al-qaeda connections, which i have. nice fit.
needless to say, I say allah ho akbar quite often.

secondly it wasn't important what Mc Veigh was saying. It was announced on
the media channels that middle eastern folk had brought down the  FBI
building. whether McVeigh liked shish kabob or got trained by christian
militias in lebanon, i dont know. but certainly he was against the US
government, like the other christian militias in the US at the time, and FBI
and its operations against religious groups in particular, among which the
Waco, Texas massacre stood out.

so certainly by pointing out that he was agnostic, one can overlook at why
the FBI got bombed in the first place. so US actions in Iraq should justify
al-qaeda and this killing spree in Fort Hodd, but no.

there's also this very american rant:
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/american_muslims_to_fort

this is the wrong discussion to have. What is the US doing in Afghanistan
and Iraq is the right discussion.

best