[Reader-list] WeMove Foundation for Performing Arts’ presents“Confessions of an Assassin” at 11:30am,22nd November 2009 ,Bangalore

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sat Nov 21 10:07:52 IST 2009

“I wanted just three seconds more. I moved two steps forward and faced
her. Now I wanted to take out the revolver and salute her for whatever
service and sacrifice she had made for the nation. There were people
who were dangerously close to her and I was afraid that one girl might
be injured in the course of firing. As a precautionary measure I went
one more step ahead, bowed before her and gently pushed the girl away
from the firing line.
The next moment I fired………”

Based on the life of one of the most famous assassins in world history.
And the death of the person who made him famous.

WeMove Foundation for Performing Arts’

presents

“Confessions of an Assassin”

On 22nd November, 2009

At 11:30 A.M
@ Kyra Theatre,
2001, Katti-Ma Centre, Above Adidas Showroom,
100 feet road, Indiranagar

 For more information log on
to www.wemove.in
  Read Curtain Raiser on Time Out magazine

Buy Tickets online @ www.indianstage.in  In Support Of ImagineIndia

--
Bharath Kashyap,
WeMove Foundation for Performing Arts