[Reader-list] TEDx Ahmedabad

Karthik Natarajan karthik.natarajan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:05:01 IST 2009

http://tedxahmedabad.com/

In the spirit of Ideas worth Spreading, TEDx is a Program of Local, Self
Organised events that bring people together to share a TED – like
Experience.

At a TEDx event, TEDTalks Video and Live Speakers combine to spark deep
discussion and connection in a small group.

Finally, welcome to TEDxAhmedabad.

scheduled to happen on the 28th of November, in Ahmedabad and the theme for
the event is Designing Management.

Inspired by companies like Ideo and concepts like Design thinking, Design
Management, Design Leadership, Design Strategy etc and the whole idea of how
the world is changing but the change is missing out in our country, our very
own state, even after having two of the countries best Professional Colleges
in town, which could do a lot by engaging with each other and develop Design
Management techniques and strategies.

The idea / theme for TEDxAhmedabad came from the possibility of creating a
collaboration between the National Institute of Design and the Indian
Institute of Management and thus lead to better managed organisations,
businesses, successful product launches and having better managed Brands
coming out of our country.

So that is the big Idea.. And we didn’t want to confuse the Audience by
using big words and hence the theme is very simple to understand – Designing
Management.
--
karthik  natarajan
0091 99232 27049