[Reader-list] Protest against Koodankulam N-plant

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 15:50:46 IST 2009

Waste water from the plant being discharged in to the sea without any
treatment.....????...

Is that what is being alleged?

If true then it is a very
serious issue. What is the response from the Environment Ministry?

Health ‘concerns’ in the
areas in the vicinity of the plant may find answers in the prevailing situation
in the existing plants say in Kalpakam in the neighbourhood.

Regards all

L A