[Reader-list] Pukar Theatre, Delhi is looking for Actors(Male / Female ), Anchors, Scriptwriters & Production Executives

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Oct 11 14:26:57 IST 2009

Hi ,

Pukar group is a theatre and event management entity formed with only
purpose to entertain its audience at the best. In this moment of
entertainment boom, we in Pukar focus our energies to give all kind of
services according to the taste and prefrences of our cliets with a
blend of Pukarism. Yes, we are similar to all other groups in the
market, however bieng similar we perfom unique.

We dont belive doing diffrent all time infact we loved to stay among
masses and entertain them in thier special way! There is nothing in
this world which can be achieved through enthusiasm and enthusiasm is
our strenth. While woking with Pukar, You just dont get work infact you
find family,Pukar family. We have already raised the voice now we need
your support to have everlasting say!

our last event was at India Habbitat Centre, lodhi road. it was a green
bollywood theatre show, sponsered by IHC.

Pukar is a voice raised ! We pray and believe, that with god’s grace,
Pukar will be your word.

Services:

Street plays

Main stream plays

Theatre dramas

Work shops

Event management

Promotion sevices, exhibitions

Production services like:

Films

Documentaries

Corporate ads and films

we want actors(male female both), anchors(for events, should be
entertaining and good at communicating with masses), scriptwriters,
produ
ction executives( handeling operations in events).

auditions will be held in few days. exact date we will informed to you.

it will not be a paid job.

after selection you will be a part of pukar, you will be ur team
member(once you get yourself register with us).

Shweta Sharma

Marketing Head

PUKAR THEATRE

www.pukartheatre.com