[Reader-list] Need sculpting teacher for Visually Impaired artist in Bombay

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:51:28 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neha Trivedi <nehatrivedi at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Subject: Need a sculpting teacher for a Visually Impaired artist in Bombay
To: Neha Trivedi <nehatrivedi at gmail.com>

Hi Guys

So since my mad network last time helped me find a piano teacher this time i
am on a hunt for a sculptor who teaches. I am finding a teacher for a
commercial artist who lost her sight recently and  loves to paint.Since she
lost her sight she wants to learn sculpting but has been turned down from
all the mainstream schools she has contacted.

She lives at mahalaxmi. So anyone in and around would be of enormous help.
Travelling a little for someone who is good and  willing to teach is not a
problem. So if you either know someone directly or have heard of a place i
can explore please let me know.

Feel free to circulate this around to anyone you think will help us locate
someone.

thanks a ton to everyone

cheers
neha