[Reader-list] International Emerging Filmmakers Fellowship, GWU, USA

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Fri Oct 23 16:22:28 IST 2009

The Documentary Center at The George Washington University is pleased
to announce the expansion of the International Emerging Filmmakers
Fellowship that will take place May 26 - July 8, 2010.

We seek twenty emerging filmmakers from across the globe to attend an
intensive six-week cross-cultural exchange and professional development
opportunity on the campus of The George Washington University, located
in the heart of Washington, DC.

Please visit the following link to the Fellowship web page and you will
find our press release, a link to the on-line application, and a
downloadable flyer that you can distribute.

http://www.gwu.edu/doccenter/fellowship.htm

We would appreciate your help in our outreach effort to filmmakers who
you believe would be good candidates for this unique program.

Should you have any questions about the Fellowship, please do not
hesitate to contact us at gwdocfel at gwu.edu.

We thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Nina Gilden Seavey

Director, The Documentary Center

Co-Director, The Center for Innovative Media

School of Media and Public Affairs

The George Washington University

805 21st St.  NW  Suite 519

Washington, DC  20052