[Reader-list] 'What Is Eve Teasing?' - Opinion Poll Results

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 19:39:13 IST 2009

I was intrigued by the example (of acts) "Talking to breasts". Perhaps it is "Talking about Breasts". Unless breasts now come pre-fitted with some Audio Response System.

It is an idiotic survey where quite obviously the kids did not comprehend fully the meaning of the "Examples of Acts"

In one set 1 out of 3 girls did not consider Masturbation; Fingering; Talking to breasts  to be Eve Teasing.

In another set 2 out of 2 girls did not consider Fingering to be Eve Teasing.

In another set 2 out of 2 girls did not consider Fingering as Eve Teasing.
In this very set 1 out of 2 girls did not consider Masturbation; Rubbing; Touching; Groping as Eve Teasing but considered (in comparison) Staring; Whistling; Honking to be Eve Teasing

In another set of 23 girls, all 23 thought Whistling and Calling Names was Eve Teasing but the Eve Teasing label was given by only 12 to Talking To Breasts; only 21 to Groping; only 19 to Rubbing; only 17 to Fingering; only 18 to Stalking.

Kshmendra