[Reader-list] 'Krishna existed. The school texts are wrong':says nuclear scientist

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:19:52 IST 2009

Hello all and Anupam. Your hatred towards anything to do with Hindus is
clear, but not understandable. Whether Krishna's existence was a fact, as
this scientist suggests with a reasoning, or whether it was myth, as you are
claiming without actually substantiating your claim, can be proved with
research. It may not be decissive but if someone wants to do a research on
it, what's wrong in it? Aren't you being a bully by showing your desire to
prove that you are a "street fighter" (a claim made by you or someone who
knew you on the list),  who wouldn't like to give a reasonable chance for
negotiation about his position?

Finally if we all were to become wary of things that would offer skeletons
from the closet, would there be any investigation in to massacres, there
would actually be no teaching of history.