[Reader-list] Fwd: stop the award to narendra modi

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:42:53 IST 2009

Oh, Shilpa,   where is your concern for the 60,000 families living in camps
at Delhi, displaced from their homes in Kasmir, should we not extend rewards
and awards to rahul maino, Sonia Maino for the live in relationship of Rahul
with international enterprise of Venezuela.?And Sonia richly deserves for
the award for joint rule of kashmir with once Mehbooba next with Omar, but
least concerned about the displaced humans.!

Regards,

Rajen.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Shilpa Phadke <phadkeshilpa at gmail.com>wrote:

> There is a petition online protesting the award to Modi.
>
> http://www.petitiononline.com/FDI/

Rajen.