[Reader-list] Fwd: stop the award to narendra modi

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:30:57 IST 2009

I am also critical about the person Sonia Maino.

Order of Leopold was no ordinary paper but a special title that
demanded ‘devotion’ and ‘loyalty’ to the King and the State of Belgium
in return from the person honoured with the title. She should have
been disqualified from acting as a Member of Parliament under Article
102 (1) of the Constitution for her having accepted the Order of
Leopold from the King of Belgium.

How did Belgium become the third largest trade partner with
India in 2008? Is it because of dredging contracts awarded
for billions of rupees to Dredging International of Belgium
and increased diamond trade resulting in stashing away
illicit funds in tax havens nearby.

Regards,
V Murali