[Reader-list] (no subject)

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 2 16:28:35 IST 2009

Plz ignore, had sadly ignored Kath regards the contexting before writing this mail. However if we see fierce 2 edged nationalist characters in India, who knows when we have a Pm out of them, this politics might have not spared Australia as well, and Australians could be as susseptable as millions of Indians who albeit educated have strange and varied value systems. So with economy on a downturn, it is quite possible that Emotions of security were aroused in personal politics, if not in capacity of  a Primer.