[Reader-list] (off topic) Re: 'Krishna existed. The schooltexts arewrong':says nuclear scientist

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:17:33 IST 2009

Dear Taraprakash,

I do not really understand if it is you or someone else replying on your
behalf. I really dont care. But i dont understand the reasons why you,
specifically you are behaving like this. Have i said something personally to
you sir? Or my presence is a threat?

Yes i have refuted the argument of this so-called american scientists saying
Krishna is not a myth and school texts are wrong. I have refuted it to the
best of my knowledge. if you wish argue on the same lines or have more
information on it, why dont you post it here?

if i am a bullshitting free man, what proves that these bunch of scientists
are not in the information provided through the news report. i have
repeatedly said i would welcome the findings like many others.  why do i
feel you are also kind of a zealot trying to prove your intellectual bla and
blah. i dont care what sarai list was in the past. the only impression of
sarai for me during my college years is that it is place for critical
thinking and analysis. a lot of disagreements also. i see that by no means i
have gone against very purpose of this organisation. i would request the
moderator to block me out, if my posts are offensive. not you sir.

-anupam