[Reader-list] (no subject)

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Thu Sep 3 11:42:33 IST 2009

Dear Kath,

As you mentioned there is no such racist comment in this, but its totally against terrorism activity. When the person comes in Australia or any other country, they must adopt their laws, civil codes and should amalgamate in the country. There is no place for those who are engaged in unlawful activity and harmful to the country must leave.

Even this is applicable to citizens, PR also to obey country laws, codes (which must be uniform for all the citizens or uniform civil code, I think which is their in Australia), else they should be ready for punishment.

thanks
Bipin