[Reader-list] I-Support Fellowship - Connecting NGOs with Professionals

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:59:55 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Parth Sethi <parth.sethi at ethosadvisors.com>
Date: 2009/9/3
Subject: I-Support Fellowship

Hi,

*I-Support Fellowship *is an initiative designed to connect NGOs with
professionals. It aims to use professional expertise to solve some long
standing issues of NGOs. The initiative is promoted by NS Raghavan, the
co-founder of Infosys.

We are looking for bright professionals like you to be a part of this
initiative. So, if you have the time and energy to use your skills to bring
about social change, then visit www.isupportfellowship.com and get to know
more about us. Also, given below is a brief about the initiative*.*

Also,if you are an NGO who needs professional expertise, please do get in
touch.

*I-Support Fellowship (A Brief
Description)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*

*I-Support Fellowship** is an attempt to connect professional help to NGOs
on a part-time basis. The idea is to have a professional work with a NGO for
a minimum of 5 hours per week for 3-6 months and solve its issues of
sustainability and scalability. Professional's services can be targeted at
the NGO as a whole or at one of their critical projects.
*

We provide a unique engagement model that links professionals with social
organizations and provides them with a detailed toolkit and a helpline to
help maximize the impact of their contribution.

**
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

--
Parth Sethi
Ethos Philanthropy Platform | isupportfellowship.com |
parth.sethi at ethosadvisors.com