[Reader-list] Inviting Contribution for an Online Campaign on Child Abuse

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:06:22 IST 2009

Read the details at
http://psychologynews.posterous.com/inviting-contribution-for-an-online-campaign

Excerpts:

This campaign will build support to five organisations across India
addressing the issue by creating a map of collective stories from people
that will express their own ideas, views and feeling on child sexual abuse.

On 19 November 2009 we propose to launch a campaign for six months that
seeks to engage people to understand the reality of child sexual abuse and
calls for support.

In 180 days we are aiming at bringing together 100 stories.

We are looking for contributors who can  either share a story or write
stories for us - do interviews, illustrations etc.