[Reader-list] fwd:An Open Letter to Hon'ble Prime Minister

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:02:15 IST 2009

Custodial killings were rampant during the emergency period. However,
custodial killings became rampant in Kerala throughout the last three
decades of the post-emergency period during the dispensations of both
the CPI (M) and Congress-led governments. According to the NHRC, there
were a total of 54 custodial deaths in Kerala during 2002-2003, of
which 4 were in police custody and 50 in judicial custody.

Regards,
V Murali