[Reader-list] fwd:An Open Letter to Hon'ble Prime Minister

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 21:33:56 IST 2009

Dear Mr Murali,
                I am of the opinion that custodial killings need to be deplored whosoever is the perpetator.If one state/govt has done it, that doesn't give a license to the other govt to let it allow in the other state.
Yes, I agree people make it selective news to target Modi for anything wrong done in Gujarat whether at peon's level or constable's level.
What I see in this forum, I see a similarity in media reporting where anything wrong is highlighted or reported in small print or not reported at all depending upon bias of the media person.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)