[Reader-list] Call for Submissions for Quirk, Issue 10

Raman Chima ramanchima at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 00:37:39 IST 2009

Its bigger! Its better! And its back!
(And no, we aren’t talking about the swine flu strain)

Quirk, the literary magazine of National Law School of India
University is back, and it’s looking for *Your* contribution.

Revues and reviews, prose and articles about throes, angsty poems and
lengthy tomes: we’re looking at all genres and the only thing that
counts is your ability to write. And unlike Macaulay Culkin’s
exploits, the theme for this issue is:

"Don’t Try This At Home!"

You are, of course, free to deviate if the creative inspiration
strikes and Erato takes you in a whole different direction. But make
it witty and make it quirky and make it stand out. Who knows, this
could be your big break!

Last date for submission: 30th September
Email your entries and queries to: quirk.mag at gmail.com

We are also looking for regular columnists. Think you have an
interesting, innovative idea? Think that people might actually like
reading your words regularly? Then pitch as an idea, for at least 3
columns, and a small writing sample of about 500 words, and we’ll get
back to you!

To know more about Quirk in its current avatar, catch us on Facebook
at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bangalore/Quirk/121257987070. Access
the Quirk Archives at https://sites.google.com/site/superquirk/ to
view past content in reliable PDF or yummy iPaper formats.

For more details, contact any of the following:

Raeesa Vakil [raeesa.vakil at gmail.com]
Vrinda Maheswari [vrindam at gmail.com]