[Reader-list] more on state-sponsored fake encounters

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 22:11:46 IST 2009

Dear Mr Ambardar,
                 Even where the the NHRC or even the Supreme Court has given verdict, people still keep the perception that justice has not been done. It is rather strange that VC of Jamia University, holding a statutory Govt Post, decided to defend the accused from University side claiming the Batla House accused to be falsely implicated. I don't know which funds he intended to use or has used.Any individual in his private capacity is at liberty to so, but a Govt functionary can't.If this goes on, terrorists will shoot us and the police would prefer to watch because then they won't have any problems.
Yes, there may be isolated cases of fakes as well, which need to be investigated by honest cops and the guilty punished.
2. Are there any sympathizers for the brutal attack on Pakistani Hindus? Today's TOI says: One Ranaram ,who used to live in the Rahimyar district of Pakistan,s Punjab, says his wife was kidnapped, raped and forcibly converted to Islam. His two daughters were alsi forcibly converted.Ranaram, too, had to accept Islam for fear of his life. He thought it best to flee with his two daughters; his wife still untraceable.More than 1000 such persons have moved to India in 2009 itself.
We are more concerned about giving justice to Pakistani terrorists who have more human rights than any one else!!!!.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)