[Reader-list] Fwd: Call for film entries to the Nigah QueerFest

Subasri Krishnan subasrik at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 23:23:19 IST 2009

Following the success of the Nigah QueerFest in 2007 and 2008, we are

excited to announce the Nigah QueerFest 09 which will be held in

multiple venues in Delhi, India from 23rd October - 1st November 2009.

The QueerFest remains proud to be entirely funded by individual

donations from queer and queer friendly people from India and abroad

in its attempt to continuously expand queer-positive spaces around us.

This year, the ten-day celebration of queerness will showcase films,

photo exhibition, workshops, performance night, parties and much more.

All the information is available on the website  www.thequeerfest.com

(please keep checking for updates).

We request you to enter your film for screening at the Nigah QueerFest
09. Please download the enclosed document for information, submission
guidelines and entry form or

check the following link to the film call:

http://www.thequeerfest.com/filmcall.pdf

Please mail your film submissions latest by 4th October 2009 (extended

deadline) at the following address:

Sunil Gupta

The Nigah QueerFest 09

N-230, Ground Floor

Greater Kailash – I

New Delhi 110048

India

Tel: +91 9810327322

About Nigah: Nigah is a queer collective that works on issues of

gender and sexuality. Apart from lesbian, gay, bisexual and

transgender, we understand queer to be any identity, politics or

process that challenges dominant norms. Based in Delhi, India, we try

to create inclusive and safe queer spaces using media, training, and

conversations.

Nigah QueerFest 07: http://www.thequeerfest.com/QF07/index.html

Nigah QueerFest 08: http://www.thequeerfest.com/QF08/index.html

Cheers