[Reader-list] ..and these newspapers say Australians are racist

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 19:33:46 IST 2009

Dear Sudeep

If you have other ghosts or realities troubling you, that is a separate issue. Let us keep it simple as far as the cartoon strip is concerned.

If someone finds a silhouetted Mayawati 'ugly' then that is how they see it.. Nothing 'racist' about it, silhouettes have no colour, or caste, or creed or ethnicity.

If someone finds "some" statues of Mayawati 'ugly', well they find them 'ugly'. What is racist about that?

For that matter If someone were to percieve Mayawati herself as an 'ugly looking' person then that is how he/she sees it. What is racist about that?

No question that we have many examples of 'racism' in India, but please dont see it everywhere.

Kshmendra