[Reader-list] Fw: ..and these newspapers say Australians are racist

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 16 19:35:52 IST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: subhrodip sengupta <sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in>
To: Kshmendra Kaul <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 7:13:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] ..and these newspapers say Australians are racist

Media rarely gets critisised for going by the government wishes and aims. I wonder who are behind this............
in wake of the recent controversies on INDO CHINA....... the media supporting the idea of leave 500 bucks to the bank and settle for a zero worth FIR, or depicting false stories in Mumbai case or batla encounter is  aggreable to most of these people.

Corresponds to I am not hurt that (S)he said all this about me, as I am that you all listened to all this and tried to get some meaning out of it!