[Reader-list] IGNOU-DW: Training of Trainers Programme

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Sep 16 23:46:07 IST 2009

As might be aware, IGNOU is conducting three programmes in the areas of
online journalism, training of trainers and media management in
collaboration with Deutsche Welle (DW), Academy, Germany.  DW Academy
is one of the premier institutions of media education and training not
only in Europe but across the world. The DW also runs television
channels and radio stations.

We propose to conduct the Training of Trainers programme tentatively
 from October 26 until November 6, 2009.  The programme will be of
immense value for media educators and those also to those who are
associated with media education and training as guest faculty or in
some other capacity or wish to enter the same. We are still working our
fee structure but it would be roughly around Rs. 10,000.

Nominations are invited for the programme from full time faculty
members or part time faculty members or those who wish to join media
education. Willingness to participate may please be communicated at the
earliest at sdhuliya at gmail.com

Thanking you,

Subhash Dhuliya.