[Reader-list] 'World Class City' concept & repercussions for urban planning in Asia-Pacific

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:29:05 IST 2009

Yes i think its an important point that we all indulge in the fantasy
of the global the modern the urban cosmopolis.

can i indulge you and others in a the other fantasy, of the
alternatives. where are the alternatives, why are they not popular
(they'are absent).

i find my vision is blurred (i agree: is may also be the failure of
the eye that's Left?). and all the alternatives i remembered i no
longer do in my current aporia.

may be be we can list some resources, websites, people here? how about
that. around themes of visions and practical politics?

yasir
mauj collective
karachi